Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Want to Be Big!

I had a very interesting conversation with Andy this morning.  I was in the bathroom getting ready for church (which was FABULOUS!) and he was sitting on the toilet doing his deed.

Andy:  I can't wait to get big.
Me:  Why?
Andy:  I want to be married.
Me:  Really?
Andy:  My Honey (what he calls is future wife, isn't that so cute??), her name will be....Abby or Grace.  (FYI:  the 2 girls at daycare)  My kids will be, uh....Joey and Andy!
I just keep listening, as he truly has a the whole thing planned out.  The next comment was the best, as it was a great idea that had just occurred to him!

Andy:  Mom, I can marry you!  Then daddy can marry lots of girls!
He thought this was brilliant!

Mommy, will you marry me?
I then explained to him that that is not how things work.  He can't marry me, because I am married to his dad.  We made a vow in front of God that we would love each other forever, and be married forever.  We can't marry anyone else.  I highly doubt he understands this, but I thought the proposal was cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment