Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Aunt Megan!

This past weekend, the boys and I headed down to Iowa to celebrate my sister, Megan's, birthday!  Megan lives in Houston and drove up for her birthday.  We had a great celebration with ham balls (super yummy!) and cheesy potatoes!  Seriously, the best meal ever!

Of course, there was cake!  Andy was so excited for the cake and couldn't wait to eat it!  Before we cut into the cake, we got this great picture with Aunt Megan.  Joey cracks me up!  The faces we have captured on camera, are just crazy.

Happy Birthday, Aunt Megan!
Joey had the privilege to stay at grandma's this week.  He is attending the golf camp that I went to as a kid.  So far, it sounds like he is having a great time!  My mom sent me a Joeyism that I need to share:

"Pops, I didn't even notice you wear glasses."
"Yep, I do."
"I think it's because they blend in with your face."
"Hmmm, that's probably because they are black."
"And your face isn't even black!"
Pops chuckles.

Then she sent another:

"We (Joey and grandma) just finished reading and I asked him if he could remember page 78 for tomorrow.  He said he could remember a tornado warning from when he was three.  So I guess that since he can remember that, he will be able to remember page 78 for tomorrow.  lol" 

I miss you, Jojo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment