Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meet Andy

Andrew John Lujan.  Our middle child.  Our spirited child.  We love him so much, but man does he make me work for the title of mommy!!  I can tell he is mellowing out as we get into year 4 with him, but I am sure I will continue to blog about many fun, interesting, adventures he put us on!  The only proper way to introduce Andy, is by sharing this particular day in December 2010, when he was 2 years old.  Hold on to your hats, friends, you are about to embark on a bumpy ride!!
Andrew John-4 years old

"Here is the story I promised:  It was Saturday, December 4.  I had just gotten out of the shower, and you were playing cars outside the bathroom.  I went into the closet, for about 3 minutes, and when I came out, you had decided that you needed to wash your Mack truck with daddy's Old Spice body wash, which is blue.  There was BLUE everywhere!  Big puddles of BLUE on the floor and up the stairs.  I had no idea what to do!  Luckily, your dad is a smart man and got the shop-vac out.  He poured hot water and shop-vacced it up.  No more BLUE!  

About 4 hours later, Joey yells at me that you had put my pink stuff all over the bathroom.  I went up to the bathroom to find you sitting in the bathroom sink with half a bottle of my Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser ALL OVER the counter and spread all over the mirror.  I said I would clean it up when I got back from the neighbors.  When I got back, your dad, a saint, had already cleaned it and put you in your room.  

I decided I was going to take a nap with you, but then you decided you wanted nothing to do with a nap.  So, I left and shut the door, hoping you would fall asleep.I didn't hear you for 30 minutes and figured you had gone to sleep.  Was I ever wrong!  Your dad heard you and went up to your room.  When he opened the door, I heard, "ANDREW!" in a voice I had never heard before.  Then he yelled for me to come up.  As I started walking up the stairs, I could smell it.  Before I got to the top step, I saw it.  S*** everywhere.  It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and all I could do was laugh.  The trail of poop lead my eyes to your bed, which you had taken off the pooped sheets, and had more poop on the mattress cover.  You were sitting butt naked on your bed covered in poop.  Poop on your arms, poop on your hands, poop on your legs, poop on your FACE, and poop in your HAIR!  It was so GROSS!!!  There was poop smeared on your wall and on the back of your door.  There was so much poop that we didn't even know where it all came from.  I took you straight to the bathroom and rubbed your body raw to get all the disgusting poop off of you.  I asked you if you ate it, and you opened your mouth to show me.  Luckily, it didn't look like you had.  Once I had cleaned you up, I went back up to your room to help your dad clean.  He had already opened up your window as wide as it could go (remember it is in the middle of winter!) to air out the poop smell.  I went through so many cleaning wipes to disinfect your whole room.  
Andy and I at Buffalo Wild Wings-99 cent kids meals on Wed. nights!

All I could do was laugh.  I just couldn't believe that you were capable of doing these 3 things all in one day.  I will say this much, Andy, there is NOTHING that I won't think you can't do.  You are, one day, going to do something amazing....and your dad and I will bring up this story, just to remind you of what a little S*** you once were!  We love you to pieces!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment