Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Precious Beans Crochet

I have started a business.

Not because I was bored and needed something to do.  I already am a mom of three boys, watch a little girl who is now 10 months old, sell Pampered Chef, and tutor.....yup, I needed something else to do!

Back on September 27th, I created Precious Beans Crochet, check it out here.  It took off in a major  way....by the middle of November I had over 48 orders to have done before Christmas.  Needless to say, it was a little insane at my house!

I have loved every minute of it, and currently have crocheted over 220 items since September.  I have been in several boutiques, including these two which are coming up:

Shops at the Lodge

and

Wild Ruffle Pop Up Shop

Here are a few of the creations I have made.  If you need to order anything, just contact me through here or email me at mollylujancm@gmail.com.

three strand headband

Textured Newsboy hat on Cooper


Shell beanie with flowers

The ever so popular minion hat

An order of infinity scarves and hats

Ice Cream/cupcake hat

An original by Precious Beans Crochet

An order for Christmas gifts

Ear warmer which can be made in many different colors

Cute zebra hat

Go Broncos!

matching hats for your little girl and her doll

Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment