Monday, September 9, 2013

Crocheting and Babies

School is back in session and I am going to give this blogging thing another try.  I have to do something with my time! (besides cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc.)

I always seem to have a MILLION things going on in my head.  Ideas that I want to put into motion, but am not quite sure how to do that.  Currently, I have taken up crocheting again.  Love it!  I found a great shell beanie pattern here and have been making this up a storm!!  LOVE them!

I am also SELLING them! :)  $15 each, but please know the pattern does belong to Betsy at http://thedaintydaisyblog.blogspot.com/!!  Love her blog and mission!

I haven't quit figured out how to make my own patterns yet.  Someday I may work on that.....

 This is a 3-6 month hat.
I actually made this hat into an adult size.  I sell the adult hats for $18.
Here is a super cute pumpkin hat.  This fits a toddler size head...also $15.

Just leave me a message if any of these hats interest you!

My next blog will be devoted to these to cute models!!  My new nieces, Kinley and Gracelynn!!  I will leave you with a photo of them modeling the hats their mama made for them!
SO IN LOVE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment